This guy is something. He truly is. And his head massage was such a turn-on, like he could feel that I liked the way he touched my hair and he moved his hands accordingly..the movement was gentle at first, and as he moved his hands he slightly touched my cheeks and my ears and then his hands were like waves on my head, and the shivers started mounting and then he pulled harder and the shivers just exploded, my breath was short and I could feel that warm familiar feeling suddenly burn through me. And then he slowed down, played around with my hair and he started again, and again and again, for half an hour. I could feel his eyes on me, I could picture my guilty face in my mind (a face that said don't stop please don't stop), I tried to open my eyes and look at him and he would just stare straight into mine and ask if everything was fine, as if nothing happened. And the anticipation in my whole body when I knew a new wave of warmth was coming was almost unbearable. He says that thing has never had such a strong effect on anyone.
He just left. I don't know how I'm going to survive the next days with him without kissing him. I felt like we were very close tonight. He even gently stroked my lips, but just in the corner, it seemed casual, but I know it wasn't. I am completely powerless when he touches me.
E questo è quanto. Ero completamente fusa. Completamente. Mi sono addormentata come una bambina dopo 5 minuti, e stamattina il solo ripensare a ieri sera mi fa venire i brividi.. L ha ragione, non mi farebbe mai fare nulla che io non voglia, ma il punto è che credo che mi stia facendo fare esattamente quello che voglio e che non ho il coraggio di ammettere..
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento
Pensieri